Join our Global Community
Storius is an honest team with the love of learning. We are leaders with different perspectives. We are curious, spiritual, full of hope and love.
Being a global startup, we value diversity and new ideas. Join us so we can disrupt the travel industry together.
Gain Hands-on Experience
We provide one-on-one mentorship and allow our interns to directly contribute to our company's growth.
Build your Network
Join our global community to make new connections and gain a new perspective from our employees who come from all around the world.
Work Flexible Hours
Work when you want to work with our flexible working hours. Everything is remote, so you do everything in the comfort of your home.
JOIN AS AN INTERN
Add to your career development and help us build Storius together as an intern. Internships are six months long, remote, and part-time.
Intern application forms have officially closed as of the 18th of May 2021, please look forward to our next round of applications.
- Scout and apply for suitable funding opportunities
- Maintain pitch decks and funding applications
- Identify and secure business partnerships
- Attend events for networking
- Take care of temporary and global Storytellers
- Create systems for Storytellers in education, engagement and recognition
- Develop suggestions for rating, moderation (systematic review), and classification
- Support Chapter Managers with standardized tools and guides
- Suggest high quality stories globally for story mapping to Marketing team & Chapter Managers
Build and maintain Storius’ brand and community.
- Manage social media platforms through content creation and planning, as well as community engagement
- Manage and develop our website
- Attract and support the recruitment of interns/users/storytellers through social media platforms, website, and other platforms
- Create monthly newsletters for communication and motivation
- Provide support to other functional teams through the creation of marketing materials and other design support
- Write codes to build app prototype
- Develop UX Create testing prototypes
- Build and maintain story submission system and support
- Provide technical support for all Storius people (incl. Story submission tech support)
JOIN AS A STORYTELLER
Share your own meaningful local stories with the guidance of many of our Chapter Managers. We are always accepting applications for this position. Storytellers are voluntary and not time-bound.